Societies View our current list of active member societies and what benefits our member receive from EFS Documentation for Download Read minutes & documents on the general assembly and executive committee EFS Committees View the members of our Committees: Executive Committee and Scientific Committee
Opportunity to bid to act as Core PCO for the EFS 2019-2022 - DEADLINE EXTENDED to 26th February 2019 at 18:00 GMT
We seek a PCO to tender to financially underwrite and organise our next two biannual congresses. The first in 2020 will be in Denmark-Copenhagen or another easy to access Nordic country, as agreed by our General Assembly at the last congress in Albufeira (2018). An invitation for a host society to bid for the congress in 2022 shall take place within the next year and this will be assisted by our PCO.
Three different estimates should be presented accounting for 300, 500, and 700 attendees (with a break even point identified where possible) and they should include as follows:
· Venue with 3 parallel rooms + 1 office (meeting room) over a 3.5 day period
· 1 presidential dinner (at least 30 pp)
· 1 Gala congress dinner (paid by the attendees)
· 1 pre-congress meeting on site for the organising team
· Travel expenses in economy class, accommodation (4 nights) and free registration for 12 people of the EC
· Travel and accommodation grants and free registration for 12 speakers from EU
· Travel and accommodation grants and free registrations for up to 3 invited speakers out of EU
· An agreed fee payable to EFS of at least €20,000 and/or some other form of profit related share of the final balance of the budget
"The European Federation of Sexology (EFS), according to the GDPR (UE) n. 2016/679, recognizes an email address as “Personal Information”. The email addresses are stored in the private archive of the EFS and published on the "Membership" area in order to send the email newsletter or private communication to affiliated societies and associations. No spam will be sent by EFS. It is kindly requested to contact our official email address email@example.com for further information or to request the cancellation of your contact details from our archives."